To accumulate wealth using property, investors often have issues to be addressed depending upon their particular situations.
- When should I sell or should I hold? Which property should I sell?
- What will be my capital gains tax obligation?
- Which structure is best to protect property and other assets?
- Should I rent or live in the property?
- I’m going overseas – what are the tax implications?
- What tax deductions am I eligible for?
- Is there a tax on subdividing land and selling?
- Cash flow – positive or negative gearing?
Our Accounting partners have been specialy chosen for their knowledge and experience. They can assist and advise you about concerns that you may have in this area, for example:
- Regarding asset protection
- buying a property in a trust, a superannuation fund or other suitable structure
- Property ownership matters
- name(s) for title and percentage split between partners
- Tax minimisation
- maximising tax deductions; tax planning for a property sales to minimise capital gains tax
As a Property Investor, you may have specific property accounting and tax needs, therefore you would be well advised to work closely with an expert property investment accountant. Our accounting partners also work closely with clients who aspire to grow wealth through investing in property and/or shares.
Our accounting partners will be able to put in place tax effective and tax structures to help you successfully protect and grow your wealth no matter what your circumstances are.
For access to our referral property investment accountants click here.